Monday, May 7, 2007

My Endless Love

You walk into my life, like
A sparkling in the sky
The night of cloudless starry sky
The day of tender light
The rainbow of the drizzling sunny day
Laughter in rain
I felt like a butterfly
Looking like a fool in love

You with a astounding beauty,
Face like full moon,
And on that cheek a dimple
And over that brow
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win all
A heart whose love is innocent!

The first time I saw you
I knew it was forever
You are my love
God sent from heaven
I will be your lover
And there is no other love like your love

This mighty love between us
Will keep us together
With your love, I feel free
Let me love you truly
I will show you my heart along the way
Tell me only this
That I have your heart for sure
Tell me you want me by your side
In happiness and in sorrow
Whispering the words of love

You are every breath that I take
You are every step I make
I will give you all the joy my heart and soul can give
I am so glad I found you
I am so glad to be around you

No comments: